Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami
A Modern Take on a Legacy of ExcellenceDesigned by award-winning interior design firm BAMO, Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami offers an exclusive lifestyle embedded within a legacy brand that has stood the test of time. Residents not only assume a coveted place in a landmark building’s history, but also become part of a cutting-edge community of culture shapers. Learn More
A Fully Finished Smart HomeOur fully finished and furnished Jr. Suites and fully finished 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom private residences feature the latest “smart building” technology. Each connects to a custom residential app, linking residents to 24-hour concierge services. Smart home technology offers seamless personalization with the touch of a button, including integrated audio, video, and lighting systems. Our contemporary lighting package includes recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control. Every residential interior is pre-wired for high-speed communications and data connection. Our units feature:
- 10’ foot floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of city and downtown skyline, Miami Beach, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fully built-out closets in all residences curated by BAMO.
- Flooring selections included with specifications recommended by BAMO.
- Built-in top-of-the-line in-unit washer and dryer.
- Kitchens feature custom Italian cabinetry curated by BAMO.
- Subzero and Wolf appliance package includes integrated paneled microwave, dishwasher, built-in convection oven, refrigerator/freezer, and wine storage.
- Primary bathrooms offer rain showers and custom Italian vanities.
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures, features, and accessories
We Have Everything You NeedLocated in Downtown Miami, across from Biscayne Bay. Features 100 Stories, 360 private residences, Jr. Suites, 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedrooms. Plus
- Penthouse Collection.
- 205 hotel guestrooms and suites.
- Peacock Alley, True Waldorf Service, and concierge.
- Unobstructed views of city and downtown skyline, Miami Beach, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Resort-style pool with outdoor café and private cabanas.
- Private Bar/ Wine Tasting Room.
- Signature Restaurant and Spa. All-Day Dining Brasserie.
- A leading-edge fitness center with private training studios.
- Pre-function and function spaces.
- Space for meetings and boardrooms.
- Kids Club.
- 24-hour valet parking.
Waldorf AstoriaWaldorf Astoria Miami Waldorf Astoria Miami, owned by Hilton Hotels, brings one of the most prestigious luxury hotel brands in the world to the city. The famous architect and conceptual artist Carlos Ott, in partnership with the architectural firm Sieger Suarez, designed the building to resemble a pile of unevenly stacked glass cubes. At 1,049 feet tall, and 100 floors, Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Residences Miami is Miami’s tallest tower and Miami’s first supertall skyscraper. Residences have dramatic views of Biscayne Bay, the Port of Miami, Brickell Avenue, Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and South Beach.
New York Waldorf Astoria has been a pillar of elegance and innovation since before its New York introduction in 1931. Today, the name represents one of the world’s most illustrious hotel portfolios spanning some of the globe’s most coveted corners. An established industry pioneer, Waldorf Astoria is a symbol of iconic legacy guided by an evolved sense of transformation, and like all true leaders, a bold vision of what’s to come.
Globally Offering exceptional experiences at one of the world’s most legendary hotels, each Waldorf Astoria represents a unique personality. With undeniable global presence and relevance, Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami will join this quintessential heritage.