Making waves in Sunny Isles Beach
The Ritz-Carlton is synonymous with unparalleled excellence, impeccable service, and unrivaled elegance. Contemporary and yet timeless, The Ritz-Carlton continues to enjoy an enviable heritage of excellence by anticipating your every need. Renowned developers Fortune International Group and Chateau Group, both of whom possess decades of experience in creating truly spectacular real estate projects across the globe, have transformed oceanfront living in Miami with the arrival of the new Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach.
About the project
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach combine elegance with an enduring tradition of excellence, to create memorable oceanfront lifestyle experiences. Generously appointed residences, a dazzling selection of enviable indoor and outdoor amenities, as well as the renowned service of The Ritz-Carlton, stand amidst natural tranquility and 250 feet of exquisite shorefront.
A winding drive, facing the ocean, leads up to the stunning 649 ft. residential tower, comprised of 212 residences and managed by The Ritz-Carlton. Sitting on 250 ft. of oceanfront property along South Florida’s pristine Sunny Isles Beach, the building’s curvilinear structure was designed by world-class architectural firm Arquitectonica and references the organic landscape of swaying dunes. Its fluid droplet silhouette ensures all homes are bathed in natural light and respect the basic principles of Feng Shui.
All of these beautiful residences encompass the finest of contemporary designs, complemented by a vast array of exceptional materials, textiles and environmental innovations, all selected to ensure your unrivaled comfort and relaxation.
Property and building characteristics
- Stunning 649 ft. tower directly on 250 ft. of oceanfront in Sunny Isles Beach
- Managed by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Spectacular design by Arquitectonica with lush landscaping
- 212 residences ranging from 1,605 sq. ft. to 3,640 sq. ft.; Penthouse up to 6,320 sq. ft.
- Grand Porte Cochere
- Impressive two-story lobby backed by four stories of glass overlooking pool and beach
- Completely private residential building with no hotel on premises and no transient use
About the residences
Inspired by Monaco’s elite Yacht Club and referencing the beauty of the natural environment, Michele Bönan’s timeless interiors are a mosaic of details brought to life in a refined, neutral palette. Bönan’s unique philosophy adheres to the building’s soft curvature, introducing floor-to-ceiling glass panels and custom-designed furnishings that perfectly evoke the exclusive Sunny Isles Beach.
The Residences’ interiors epitomize a contemporary minimalist aesthetic, complemented by a vast array of exceptional materials, textiles and environmental innovations, all selected to ensure unrivaled comfort and relaxation. Relying on skilled artisans, everything from furniture to flooring has been conceived to honor the luxurious beach lifestyle.
Expansive living spaces look onto the beach below.
Master bedrooms, equipped with glass walls and enviable panoramic views, feature walk-in closets and generously appointed en-suites rendered in Italian marble.
Owners can select from five different floorplans, each enjoying stunning views of the city, ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. Additionally, each residence benefits from a private elevator lobby.
Amenities and Services
- Spacious floorplans boasting ocean, city and Intracoastal views
- Ceiling height clearing 10’, and soaring above 15’ in penthouses
- Oversized terraces, with private pools in select residences
- Private elevator lobby for each residence
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops,
- European appliances, wine cooler and cappuccino maker, and more
- Walk-in closets in all master bedrooms
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Smart home technology
- Prewired for high-speed Internet access and WiFi
- Service quarters in select residences
- Private beach amenities including cabanas, chaise lounges and umbrellas
- Beach restaurant offering pool and beach service as well as in-residence delivery
- East pool deck with main pool and seamless connection to beach
- Kids Club with indoor and outdoor play facilities including fountain spout
- West deck with outdoor massage area, lap pool and two hot tubs
- Oceanfront wellness center with treatment areas, sauna and steam rooms
- Oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center
- Car wash and electric car charging facilities
Club level amenities include:
- Breakfast area
- Two bar areas including garden bar
- Private dining area with prep kitchen
- Business center
- Media room