Metropica a tropical metropolis in the heart of South Florida
Metropica is a 4 million square foot master planned community located in West Broward County, just a few minutes from South Florida’s major highways, including I-75, I-95, the Florida Turnpike, and 595. It is less than 15 minutes from Weston and the Fort Lauderdale Airport, and less than a half hour from the Fort Lauderdale beaches, Boca Raton, and Aventura.
This unique development brings the best of city living into a lush tropical setting. Metropica is the work of an award-winning team of international masters, including Oppenheim Architecture + Design, YOO Studio, CI Design, and EDSA. Featuring stunning contemporary architecture, luxurious residences, and high-end destinations for shopping, dining, and entertainment, Metropica delivers the perfect blend of urban living with sumptuous culture.
Metropica’s eight-tower residential community offers an entirely new kind of lifestyle – sophisticated and dynamic, yet completely in harmony with nature. Elegantly landscaped pathways for biking and running create lively connections to wide-open green spaces, interactive art, and elegant water features. Each individual tower is full of amenities, including its own saltwater swimming pool and chic indoor spaces where residents can play, relax, and connect with friends and family. A full complement of 24/7 services ensures impeccable attention to every desire.
With elegant contemporary architecture and abundant resort-style amenities, Metropica offers residents a uniquely luxurious tropical lifestyle. The South Beach-inspired beach club, which features a zero-entry infinity-edge saltwater pool and a sun terrace with cabanas and lounge chairs, provides poolside food and beverage service.
An expansive and lushly landscaped Central Park offers a tranquil setting for everything from a morning jog or a sunset stroll after a day in the park. Other outdoor recreational destinations include tennis courts, soccer fields, and a network of pathways for jogging and biking.
Those who enjoy indoor workouts will find state-of-the-art equipment in the beautifully designed wellness and fitness facilities.
The residences come with floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious private balconies, wrap-around terraces on all corner units, and open floor plans designed by YOO. European-style cabinetry, imported porcelain tile floors, and Hansgrohe fixtures are among many premium features found in every home. To express your personal style, you may choose from two elegant custom finish palettes created by YOO – “Minimal” and “Nature”.
Just steps from the residential towers, Metropica offers a wide array of high-end retail 17 stores and restaurants in a convivial setting. Pedestrian-friendly streets feature lush landscaping and comfortable areas to rest or dine with friends and acquaintances in the open air urban core of downtown Metropica. Everyday conveniences, such as gourmet food markets and cafés are interspersed with excellent restaurants, fashion boutiques, and shops catering to a variety of interests.
Metropica’s contemporary office towers put corporate tenants in the center of West Broward County’s vibrant economy with premier access to major transportation hubs connecting to countless domestic and international markets. Office tenants and employees contribute to the lively atmosphere throughout the community and residents of Metropica who work in the office towers enjoy the metropolitan simplicity of being able to walk to their office.
Metropica is an EB-5 Project
The U.S. Immigrant Investor Program – known as “EB-5” – is one of the most efficient ways for people from around the world to obtain a green card and live in the United States of America. After the successful completion of the program, investors and their family members (spouse and children under the age of 21) are given a conditional resident status in the United States, which can be converted into a permanent residency with a path to citizenship.
Since its introduction in 1990 by the U.S. Immigration Act, the EB-5 program provides a special category of immigration visa for the high-net-worth international investor. To qualify for the program, the applicant must invest $500,000 in a business or project located in an area of the United States with a high unemployment rate. The applicant’s investment must create ten full-time jobs within a two-year period.
After the approval of the initial application, which is focused primarily on establishing the legal source of the investment of $500,000 (known as an I-526 Petition), the applicant and his or her immediate family are eligible for a conditional resident status in the United States. Once the applicant establishes that the investment of $500,000 was made in the selected project and the 10 full-time jobs were created within the required period (or will be created within a reasonable time period), the condition attached to the visa is removed and the applicant and family receive permanent resident status in the United States.
Metropica a tropical metropolis in the heart of South Florida: Project Description
- YOO at Metropica will be located within a 65-acre master planned development.
- The community will provide a multitude of amenities such as
- Conveniently located shopping and retail stores
- Multitude of restaurant dining experiences
- Outdoor wifi stations to enable enjoyment of green spaces
- Five-star health, wellness and fitness facility
- A resort-styled, South Beach inspired “beach club”
- A community oasis that will provide a retreat from the residential towers into a serene setting
- 7th floor recreational amenities such as a tennis club, mini-soccer fields and more.
- 650,000 square feet of office space
- 2,250 residential units
- 3,600 retail area parking spaces
- Two hotels, 120 rooms each
- 485,000 square feet of fashion, lifestyle, restaurants and entertainment
- 4,000,000 sf of total project size
Tower 1 Characteristics
- Imported porcelain tile throughout the living room and bedroom areas
- Incredible sunset views of the Everglades natural beauty and urban lifestyle
- Each home will be fully-finished and designed by world-renowned YOO Design Studio
- Owners have the option to select from two different base YOO finish selections and various upgrade options
- Open floor plans with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and smooth-finish 9’ or 10’ ceilings in all living spaces
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and wrap-around terraces in all corner units
- Spacious walk in closets in all master bedrooms
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications
- Smart-home technologies that integrate into the building amenities and professional concierge services
- Imported porcelain tile floors and backsplashes throughout the kitchens
- Premium contemporary European-style cabinetry of varying styles preselected by Yoo studios
- Imported quartz countertops
- Designer stainless steel appliances, including counter-depth, French-door refrigerator, cooktop and oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Oversized stainless steel zero radius square edge sink
- Designer plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Imported porcelain tile throughout the bathroom
- Premium contemporary cabinetry
- Designer plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Imported stone vanity tops and full size mirrors
- Double sinks in all master baths
- Oversized tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in select residences
- Powder room in select residences
- Resort-style pool with sun-shelf lounging area
- Pool-side cabanas and shaded lounge areas
- Fully equipped 24-hour fitness center featuring multipurpose fitness studio
- Indoor and outdoor massage therapy rooms and indoor steam room and sauna
- Two full size tennis courts
- Outdoor area for yoga classes
- Outdoor cross-training facilities
- High-speed WIFI throughout all common areas
- 24-hour concierge and security service
- Full time maintenence staff
- Indoor clubroom with bar, lounge, catering kitchen and event / party space
- Outdoor summer kitchen and dining areas
- Outdoor game area
- Children’s indoor play areas
- Indoor surround sound movie theater
- Bike share and repair facility
- Starbucks coffee lounge
- Signature ‘Pet Respite’ featuring indoor pet facilities, including dog grooming
- Climate-controlled storage facilities (available as an upgrade)
- Resident Package Concierge Program
- Rental program fully administered by Metropica Realty for total convenience